Your subtotal today is $-.--. Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout.
1. WHY "THE DIVINE FOODS" MULTI FLORAL HONEY ?: ' The Divine Foods' multifloral honey is collected from Nilgiris, Western Ghats, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance.
2. PURITY ?: 'The Divine Foods' multifloral honey is free from added additives, artificial colors, flavors, and adulterants.
3. NATURAL SWEETENER: This natural pure 'The Divine Foods' multifloral honey can be used instead of refined cane sugar in tea, coffee, desserts, and also in baking.
4. BENEFITS: This multifloral honey is a rich source of antioxidants, enzymes, and essential minerals. It helps in promoting bowel movements.
5. IS IT CERTIFIED ?: 'The Divine Foods' multifloral honey is Fieche's tested for ensuring purity. It is one of the best tests done to check for the adulteration of honey in India.
Adding product to your cart